Static Nicosia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moving to Cyprus from England

2 posters

Go down

moving to Cyprus from England Empty moving to Cyprus from England

Post  fearmonkey Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 am

Hi Guys,

I found you guys on the millenium website. I move to Cyprus in May and am looking for a Millenium team to train/play with when i live there.

Do you have a spot for a new player? I have played 2 millenium events. i now play S'up air ball CPPS series here in the Uk Div 2.

nice to talk to you guys. best of luck for paris

richie monk

www.naangels.co.uk
www.nspl.co.uk

fearmonkey

Back to top Go down

moving to Cyprus from England Empty Re: moving to Cyprus from England

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:32 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that we will be having some experinced players around to train/play with. In Cyprus there is only one Speedball Leaque but as you must already know Cyprus is not a big place so its easy to come to those events from anywhere in the island. The CPL's last event is in May so you might miss it but you can always join a team and train so you can start playing in September when the leaque is going to start again. As for joining Static i sent you an email with some information you need to contact us so we can talk about it.

Best Regards
Zero
Static Nicosia
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://static.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fearmonkey Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 am

Hey Zero,
Thanks for the reply and the email. Yeah i will miss the last event.....Dang!!

Still yueah would really like to come and meet up with a few teams at training some time or something. I guess the league stops over summertime cause it gets real hot over there huh?? Very excited, cause it is 3-4 degrees over here right now and this is warm now for here Wink

anyways,
I fly to Cyprus about may 20th but then i have to fix my house and my work before i can start to concertrate on Ballin for real Smile
Yeah experience is always good to play against. i been playin for 14 yrs now so i have a lot of that!!

Again thanks for gettin in touch bro. Add me to face book if u want. Rich Monk

I look forward to meeting ya all and gettin with a new team very soon.

Rgds

Richie Monk
U.k

fearmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum